Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Travel Plans

So, dear reader(s), tomorrow, I start out on my epic jaunt to and then around the eastern seaboard, which won’t really end until I settle down in Saratoga Springs, NY on the 5th of June. Until then, I’ll be bouncing around from Des Moines to upstate New York, to NYC, to Boston, back upstate, back to the city, and finally back upstate again. All this should provide ample blog fodder – however, posts may be few and far between. I’m going to make every attempt to update my twitter (you can follow me by going to twitter.com/matthewavery) as often as possible, and I’ll post any pictures that I happen to take either to my blog, or to my Picassa album. So sit back, relax, and let the magic happen. In the words of Max Plenke, shit is about to get super real.

No comments:

Post a Comment