Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Bought a Shirt in the Little Boy's Section

So I was shopping at Macy’s in West Palm Beach (oh, how I wish more of my posts started out that way) and I found a really nice RL Polo for $37. As I was contemplating how I could have found such a great price, I noticed that I had accidentally wandered into the little boy’s section, and the shirt I was holding was a boy’s XL. I immediately felt dirty and shamed, but not enough so pass up such a great deal. I ended up buying the shirt for a grand total of $39.94, with tax. I’m wearing it right now, and I’m going to wear it out tonight to an upscale martini bar. I’m not sure whether this is ironic, perverted, or downright shameful. But I saved about $45 over buying a big people shirt, so I don’t really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment