Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Blog

My friend Whitney has just started a blog, and since it’s mostly my fault that she did it, I feel that I should probably give it a good rep. It’s called 8 Minutes to Save the World, and you can find it here. That said, Oh my god I’ve inspired someone. Not only that, I’ve inspired someone to follow in my footsteps by filling the internet with more spite, hatred, cynicism, and filth. I couldn’t be more proud. I’m looking for great things to come out of this. And since we’re repping sweet blogs here, you should also probably check out the blog Oh My God You Guys, the authors of which are far better writers than I. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. dang, and she doesn't even link to yours...
    you should make her do that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think she fixed that. OMGYG does not link to me though. that should get fixed seeing as how i'm giving them what amounts to free add space...

    ReplyDelete